Inspired by the iconic Australian shed and American ski chalets The Wensley is a perfect place to stay or utilise as a backdrop for brand photoshoots to capture a unique feel without far to travel.
As you enter, the view through the valley is framed by a timber bridge which links the house and shed. The house has been designed, constructed and decorated in great detail. Bringing the outside inside; the high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and natural finishes create an airy, uncluttered, beautiful space to breathe and escape the trappings of city life.
The open plan design of the chef’s kitchen, lounge and dining area offer panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, while the shed houses breakout tv area and laundry.
SLEEPS 10 + ONE INFANT
1x king master with walk in robe
1x queen bedroom
Loft with 2 x Queen and 1x King
1 x cot
Weekends & Holidays - $1300 for 4 people per night ($75 per person per night after 4)
Midweek (Sun-Thurs) - $985 for 4 people per night ($75 per person per night after 4)
* Infants 2yrs and under free, children 2+ classified as guests
** No Pets
*** All prices are GST inclusive
• All quality linen and bedding.
• Full kitchen including full size electric oven, gas cook top, microwave, dishwasher kitchen aid, rice cooker, Nespresso Machine, Soda Stream
• Kitchen supplies; a variety of Love Tea, Nespresso Pods, oil, salt, pepper, garbage bags, cling wrap, foil, dishwashing detergent, dishwasher tablets, tea towels and dish rags for use while staying.
• Rasp Bath Salts, Hand Soap, Body Wash, shampoo and conditioner, toilet paper and hairdryer.
• Ample wood and fire set up (winter months).
• Central heating and cooling along with ceiling fans.
• Weber BBQ.
• Fire Pit
• x2 Flat screen LCD TV's one upstairs & one located in the shed
• Sonos Sound-deck (Bose/Bluetooth).
• A selection of books & games.
• Wi-Fi access.
• Cot, highchair & kids table set up available on request.
• Laundry; washer, dryer, ironing board & iron located in the shed.